30 copies only!
Special Edition includes:
• 12" Test Pressing. 180g vinyl
• 105 x 148 mm handmade letter-pressed booklet that includes a copy of David Tibet's hand written lyric sheets
• CD-r with instrumental mix of track 5 - this track will not be released by BF! in any other format at any other date!
• A print of Sacred Waters II by Lauren Winton
• 1 x copy of the Vinyl Edition signed by David Tibet
An album based upon the improvised piano of Richard Moult, recorded in single takes in St. Leonards Parish Church.
Aside from the vocal by David Tibet on 5 and the oboe of Mark Baigent on 4, the remaining sounds have been tweaked and teased out of the piano by the bricoleur. A shimmering and tragic delirium.
Produced by Richard Moult & Michael Lawrence
Richard Moult - improvised piano
the bricoleur - electronics
Vocals and lyrics on 5 by David Tibet
Oboe on 4 by Mark Baigent
Recorded by the bricoleur at St. Leonards Paris Church, 2008
Mixed and Mastered by the bricoleur at Last Offices, England, 2008-2010